Facebook connects businesses with people Marketing on Facebook helps your business build lasting relationships with people and find new customers.
- There are now 13 million Australians active on Facebook each month and they’re some of the heaviest users in the world.
- Average time Australians spend on Facebook every day is 1.7 hours.
- In Australia, more than 50% of Facebook users watch a video on the platform every day. Globally, there are 3 billion videos viewed every day on Facebook and 65% are viewed on a mobile screen.
- Facebook’s data scientists estimate people check the platform about 14 times a day.
- It’s the first screen they look at in the morning and often the last screen they look at at night before they go to bed.
The latest Australian stats showed on average, of those that have discovered new information on Facebook, 60% would go on to learn more and about 35% of people who have discovered a business or product on Facebook would share that with their friends.
43% of social media users follow businesses and 40% have given online reviews.
You know your business
Whether you sell in person, online or through an app, you know what you’d like to do next as your business grows
More than a billion people use Facebook to connect with friends, family and things that matter to them.
Facebook connects businesses with people
Marketing on Facebook helps your business build lasting relationships with people and find new customers.